Monday, February 10, 2020

FEBRUARY - Johanna's Masters Swim Meet, the Oak Harbor Meet, and Hanging in LFP

I decided that as part of my efforts to push out of my comfort zone that I would say "yes" to doing an adult US Masters Swim Meet for the first time ever. Katie was so great to push me to do it and it was super awesome to do the meet with her!



 Night swimming.... as long as the rain, wind, and cold don't matter to you - it is actually super pleasant.
 The joy of losing a tooth when you are six! The anticipation of a visit from the Tooth Fairy!

We stayed in LFP this weekend, took it easy, and did some yard work. Of course the kids had fun with their friends over.

 On Sunday Reed had a day with Nana while I took Edison and Charlotte up to a swim meet in Oak Harbor with Cally and her girls. Cally and I have a nice routine with a walk during the kids' warm ups and it was great to be able to actually make it to this beautiful waterfront on our walk this time.
Meanwhile, the kids had an awesome swim meet - best times in almost everything and a few heat winners!!! Charlotte doing breaststroke leg of 200 MR.


Charlotte 200 FR.



Edison 200 FR


Charlotte and Harper
Charlotte 50 BK
Charlotte 50 BR
Edison 50 FL
Charlotte 50 FR


Edison 50 FR




No comments: