Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Shorecrest Winter Projects

My students have been an inspiration to me and my fellow staff all year. These gals from Intro to Leadership put out the best hot chocolate spread all year!
And we need that cheer because sometimes high school is hard - like when we had a three-hour lockdown during third period. All is well now, but it was an incredibly trying and stressful week for everyone on campus.
 The bright spot of that week was our annual Girls Football League (GFL) game at the Shoreline Stadium under the lights. It is so fun to watch how seriously all the students involved take their preparations and the big game!


 We also pulled off the annual Food Drive (10,000 items through homeroom classes).
I got to rep the SC holiday sweatshirt from the Boosters....
 We hosted Elementary Night at the basketball game...


 Managed to feel so fortunate to have my job and love my students - feel the joy back from them...
 Pull off 400 Winter Wishes...
 That included a number of serenades by this Morning Announcer Trio that consistently "brings it" each day to announcements and puts a smile on my face every time!

No comments: