Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Swim Meets - End of Season

Swim Meets
We finished up the swim season with a couple dual meets and then the championship meets. Both Edison and Charlotte did great and Reed came so far over the summer. Charlotte competed in the “girls prelims” meet and came within one spot of qualifying for the northern finals meet in her breaststroke. Edison made it to northern finals in the 100 IM and we were so proud of him and excited to support his efforts and hard work. Reed was a trooper for always coming along to all the meets to cheer on his brother and sister. I participated in the “adult swim meet” at the end of the season. The adults of all the swim clubs in our area get together and pretend we are young again. I actually enjoy it a lot, the relays are the best part, but it is hard! When my heat finished our 50 free and were told the timing system wasn’t working and could we “please race it again” I nearly died. But I decided to just suck it up and go for it. I was the first one back on the blocks, but ended up adding a second to my time and it took me awhile to recover! 





































-->




 

No comments: