We packed up and headed back north to Denver to spend the morning at the Meow Wolf interactive fantasy world called “The Convergence.” It is a 90,000 square feet building with four alien worlds that are interconnected on different levels. There is a mystery to solve and various clues to be had. The space itself is just incredible to experience. It was created by 130 artists who each took charge of certain areas. We got pretty close to solving the mystery by tracking down lost memories with a special computer card. But in the end, we got a little tired and hunger and just decided to call it. It was interesting to experience and I am glad I know a little more about what these Meow Wolf exhibits are about. We had lunch at a well liked burger joint in downtown before heading out the airport. We had another snafu with the SUV when it wouldn’t start after we filled it with gas. Luckily the Turo host was able to dispatch someone to check it out and they gave us a jump start to get to the parking spot at the airport. Our flight left without incident and I think we are all happy to be able to sleep in our beds tonight. It was a whirlwind and parts of this trip were uncomfortable or challenging or frustrating. But I know I’m a better person for experiencing new places, learning new things, and rising to the challenges that were put before us. I hope the kids will feel similarly at some point. Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment