Saturday, March 14, 2020

WACA Conference 2020 - Adviser of the Year!!!

It feels incredible to be honored by our Association of Washington Student Leaders and Association of Washington School Principals for doing a job that I love and in a place where we were surrounded by people I genuinely care about and respect. Shout out to my mom for turning around from her vacation to California to attend and bring my children and to my aunt Kirstie for helping with the kids too. I love WACA!!!! Missed my WESCO buds who couldn’t come due to the coronavirus.

With Scott Backovich and Jaime Johnson - two truly amazing humans who inspire me to make our school's activities program continually better.

With Tammy Caldwell, my high school leadership teacher, and Teri Corwin - Hall of Fame Inductee!
 With Character Strong co-found, Houston Kraft!



Adviser of the Year - Introduction by Greg Barker
My speech to WACA  - I definitely used this time to speak to a captive audience of my peers about the need for a greater equity push in student activities in our state.











No comments: